Friday, November 30, 2007

Media, Media, Media

Hey you all! How is everyone doing? Great I hope! Well, I am trying my hardest to catch up with these blogs, but it is very tough! I titled this blog media, media, media because that is part of this class, and it is basically everywhere you turn. Media makes the world go round and also gave all big retailors the idea that sex sells and it has been selling for years and years. The sad thing about it is that it will continue to sell for years and years to come. Media comes in so many forms and fashions that you are probably effected by it and don't even know. Its on the radio, its on tv, its in magazines, its on the internet, its on the bill boards you pass on your way home! Media is EVERYWHERE, so you have no choice but to be exposed to it, but the question is how will you let media effect you! I know that I am effected by media just as much as the next person, but the only difference is that I am aware of its effects and have now found a method to use its effects to my advantage. I love how this class has changed my opinions of media, and how it makes you aware of the little things you may not have noticed before in media. This class has also found new ways to restate the obvious effects of media too!

No comments: