Friday, September 28, 2007

My Very First Blog

I'm a little upset right now becasue I just finished typing a great first blog, and then when I went to save it, it said it wasn't connecting to blogger well, and then sent me the message that the page could not be reached forcing me back here to an empty blog spot. Allow me to introduce myself, my name is HOV!!!!! LOL... Just joking. My name is Brandi and I am an English major. I am going to continue on this blog in just a second because something really important just came up! Sorry, but I will be blogging with you later!
Smooches,
Nikki Geezie~!
Sorry to have taken so long, but hey, that's life! Anyway, I love to write so my blogs may run a little long sometimes, but you should read every word anyway...LOL. I think that this class is going to be very interesting and cannot wait to see what else ties in with this class. I have not much to say for this blog, but shall be prepared for the many others to come!
Thanks~!
Smooches,
Nikki Geezie~!

No comments: